We have lots of clients working in homeoffice, and due to some reasons they connect manually to VPN. that results in UMS not having always the status and – which is now in our case more headache-causing – the devices won’t pull their configuration from UMS, if the connection is not established quite soon after igel OS completed startup.
We are even not able to push the configuration to the endpoints easily, because UMS doesn’t have the status (and an outdated IP-address). is there anyway to solve this issue?
Sounds a bit like in this thread:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Devices won’t pull configuration from IGEL UMS over VPN’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”