We have lots of clients working in homeoffice, and due to some reasons they connect manually to VPN. that results in UMS not having always the status and – which is now in our case more headache-causing – the devices won’t pull their configuration from UMS, if the connection is not established quite soon after igel OS completed startup.
We are even not able to push the configuration to the endpoints easily, because UMS doesn’t have the status (and an outdated IP-address). is there anyway to solve this issue?
Sounds a bit like in this thread:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Devices won’t pull configuration from IGEL UMS over VPN’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”