I haven’t had to check in what seems like forever, but did OS 11.03.x change which logs are accessible within System Log Viewer? I no longer see journal.log in there. Adding /tmp/*.log to the custom logs gets it to show up, but it’s blank.
messages is what it’s called when it’s generated, but it only shows up when you request the logs
Does the documentation need to be updated then? It shows journal.log being available in Log Viewer: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/diagnostics-32869929.html (and it definitely was in OS 10).
I think it may
to see the journal log, you would want to use the “journalctl” command for reviewing journal logs
Gotcha, thank you.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Did IGEL OS 11.03.x change which logs are accessible within System Log Viewer? I’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR