Hi, Today I compared the number of licenses in the License Portal with the actual number of devices that have a license assigned and I notice a difference. The number in the portal is higher and that means that devices have been deleted from the UMS Console but not from the portal. Several questions come to mind that I hope someone has an answer for.
Hi, just to set the right expectation: deleting a Device in UMS doesn‘t delete the license assignment. That is still a manual step in the Igel License Portal, at least for the moment. This feature is upcoming.
This may help
(Download Reclaining Licenes from lost devices” Paper in the IGEL Community on Slack)
Good to hear that there is an upcoming feature.
Thanks, this will help us, too.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Difference in number of licenses assigned and number of licenses in the IGEL License Portal’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?