Hi, Today I compared the number of licenses in the License Portal with the actual number of devices that have a license assigned and I notice a difference. The number in the portal is higher and that means that devices have been deleted from the UMS Console but not from the portal. Several questions come to mind that I hope someone has an answer for.
Hi, just to set the right expectation: deleting a Device in UMS doesn‘t delete the license assignment. That is still a manual step in the Igel License Portal, at least for the moment. This feature is upcoming.
This may help
(Download Reclaining Licenes from lost devices” Paper in the IGEL Community on Slack)
Good to hear that there is an upcoming feature.
Thanks, this will help us, too.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Difference in number of licenses assigned and number of licenses in the IGEL License Portal’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?