Is this a setting from the Browser? I will disable the authentication. Is this possible?
It’s hard to tell from the screenshot what you are trying to accomplish? What are you trying to login to?
We have an org-manager server which requests the login. With other browsers this is not required so I think it might be Firefox.
Same behaviour on domain joined Windows machines?
Yes also for the domain joinend devices in FF.
There is a similar thread on enabling NTLM in Firefox – you would need a method to capture credentials previously in the browser session, however. I never heard back if this ever ended up working for him; he was using a proxy to capture credentials prior to browsing to site.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Disable Browser Authentication in Firefox on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”