Is this a setting from the Browser? I will disable the authentication. Is this possible?
It’s hard to tell from the screenshot what you are trying to accomplish? What are you trying to login to?
We have an org-manager server which requests the login. With other browsers this is not required so I think it might be Firefox.
Same behaviour on domain joined Windows machines?
Yes also for the domain joinend devices in FF.
There is a similar thread on enabling NTLM in Firefox – you would need a method to capture credentials previously in the browser session, however. I never heard back if this ever ended up working for him; he was using a proxy to capture credentials prior to browsing to site.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Disable Browser Authentication in Firefox on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”