Any reason why the display keeps reverted to “Mirrored Settings” for dual displays when the device reboots or receives an updated configuration? Is there a UMS setting to keep the settings w/o changes?
Hello, can you check the following settings on your devices and make sure they are enabled?
See below, seems to affecting a single device (the boss no less: 😞
The one that’s missing should be ticked as well I think.
And do you need the multiple profiles form the Display Switch? The setup settings could also work otherwise.
Which version of firmware/profile? If not latest there was a bug – does this affect you? igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1597256836120400
We are running 11.03.580.01 since 11.04.100.01 has a bug using Zoom VDI for Citrix, is IGEL aware of these bug issues that are show stoppers?
Did 11.03.584 correct the issue?
Please update to the 11.03.583 and higher, because the 11.03.583 release fixes an issue with saving the monitor settings.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Display reverted to “Mirrored Settings” for dual displays after device reboot in IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”