We are trying to get Lenovo T14’s working with Lenovo Gen 2 USB-C Docking stations with two Displayport to Displayport cables:
The monitors show up but we can’t get them to stop duplicating. When we go to Display Switch and try to extend them, the screen blinks and they go right back to the way they were before. Also, when we move the laptop from one docking station to another, we can’t see the device in UMS showing online to make changes to it. Does anyone have any idea’s on how to get the display switch working better?
Sorry for all of the edits, the Firmware versions I’ve tried are:
11.03.530.01 and 11.04.240.1
Hi Andy, which exact model numbers (Docking and T14s) are you testing?
Just in case: it does work under Windows, right?
Did you checked if there is a Bios Update for the laptop?
20S0002UUS is the model and I’ve tried with Lenovo USB-C Dock model DK1633 and USB-C Gen 2 LDC-G2. I have not checked the bios version of the laptop, I’ll see if that is up to date and try again.
And it works with no issues with Windows.
The bios update appears to have done the trick, I needed the newest bios update and to update to 11.04.240.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Display Switch isseus on Lenovo Gen 2 USB-C Docking stations with two Displayport to Displayport cables’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?