We are testing thin client laptops docking to dual monitor setups and was wondering if anyone else had issues with this. I can configure the monitors using display switch, the settings wouldn’t survive a reboot which was fixed by going to firmware 10.06.120.01. The issues i still have is docking and unlocking. The display settings get lost, the screen flashes very quickly and pretty much have to start over on the screen settings. I am testing a Dell mobile thin client with a WD-19 docking station with dual monitors and a HP MT21 with their docking monitor and second screen. Anyone run into this? thanks
did you tried to set the smart functions like: Preserve settings over reboot and Smart display configuration
nope! thank you!
here is the settings before i changed anything and looks like it was already set…
Great! Then, please try, to use the smart display configuration since it should cover your needs (I believe) 😄
yea saw that i didnt have that turned as soon as i pasted it… thanks!
I am having the exact same problem and the smart display setting doesn’t help. The display config will hold during a reboot. But, if I am booted up and unplug the docking station and then plug it back in, the extra monitors go to disabled in the display switch and I have to reconfigure them.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Display Switch settings do not survive a reboot on IGEL OS 10’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS