Do default directory rules in UMS apply to IGEL OS devices that connect from outside through ICG?
At least mine do so. I use the rules to simplify rollout.
Ok, thank you for the reply. I thought so to, but had a thin client that didn’t go to a directory that I have a rule in place for. Before I check things out more, just wanted to see.
I just tested and confirmed. Must have been something the user didn’t do. Thanks again
I find it quite useful to combine default directly rules with U.M.S. structure tags, and they’ve worked fine for me regardless of location or I.C.G. connection.
Directory Rules can be used with ICG. You are able to use ICG as a condition for your rules. We use it so our ICG devices go to a different folder and get different settings (external instead of external server address for our Citirx Farm).
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Do default directory rules in UMS apply to IGEL OS devices that connect from outside through ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?