I have a few hp t610 devices. First Question: Will those ever be supported by 11. I have them on 10 now. Second: I would also like to know how exactly I would update the current ums without ruining what I have in place now.
Did you tested it already with OS11? From what I recall it should work, when having the 2GB of Ram installed.
On Update: does this article covers your needs?
hi, did you test os11 on t610 already? would be interested as well.
i can answer that: testet it successfully.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Do HP T610 devices work with IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?