for people who use SCEP certificates, do you have to convert or move the cert from the /wfs/scep_certificates to somewhere else for it to be used? My application doesnt find the cert in that directory as a .cert file
No, worked out of the box but had to ln -s the file to other directories if the application is expection another path.
what about the firefox cert store?
can it be imported to the firefox store through cli?
No, but by using the certutil command: developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Projects/NSS/tools/NSS_Tools_certutil
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Do I have to convert or move the cert from the IGEL OS /wfs/scep_certificates folder to somewhere else for it to be used? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”