Does the UD3-LX50 device have the option to “add” a battery if the device was to be used via wireless? Is there options / does the unit require constant power?
What do you mean exactly by battery? A separate UPS? Yes, but if you need it for an IT Trolley like in hospitals I would use specific PCs and use UDC on it as an alternative.
What is the use case?
We have carts for nurses that use IGELs currentlyolder models (UD3-LX42) and was looking to upgrade to new devices. Guessing a UPS is in place although it’s at a remote site so I’m unaware
Then, UPS (or similar cart power supplies) will fit! Yes, constant power is needed!
We use these in combination with igel www.allmodul.nl/producten/healthcare-it/medische-pcs-dt-research/medische-panel-pc-met-interne-accucellen
for us it was cheaper then powered carts
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ Do IGEL devices have the option to “add” a battery if the device was to be used via wireless? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”