Do you Recommend Changing The Default Certificate and Issuing a certificate from Your Own Domain in the UMS Administration?
I wouldn‘t specially recommend this, I would either say if your company needs that requirement, it could make sense. To be honest, it happens on specific customer scenarios but it stays as an exception.
Word of warning: if you mess it up/certificate expires later on, it gets VERY bad 😮🙂
Yea I figured, Certificates are always kind of scary when dealing with production systems. There is no going back once you mess it up
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Do you Recommend Changing The Default Certificate and Issuing a certificate from Your Own Domain in the UMS Administration?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”