I am destroying and rebuilding my lab for a new article series. Is there a documented process to back up a complete UMS config/DB so I can restore the config/DB later and not mess up the licensing of my three IGEL devices?
Yes, btw. are you using the embedded DB or an external one?
If embedded, the Backup created in UMS Administrator is covering 99% of all your needs (incl. license files and general files):
I would also backup the UMS Licensing ID:
Yes, I am using the embedded DB. Thanks for the info.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS