I am destroying and rebuilding my lab for a new article series. Is there a documented process to back up a complete UMS config/DB so I can restore the config/DB later and not mess up the licensing of my three IGEL devices?
Yes, btw. are you using the embedded DB or an external one?
If embedded, the Backup created in UMS Administrator is covering 99% of all your needs (incl. license files and general files):
I would also backup the UMS Licensing ID:
Yes, I am using the embedded DB. Thanks for the info.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR