Does anyone know if Amazon Chime works on Amazon Workspaces on IGEL? 🙂
We’re currently working with Amazon on validating Chime with IGEL OS. Currently, the initial testing has been promising. Chime is a browser-based solution, and operates simply with an attached USB headset. Feel free to test with a browser in IGEL OS, and reach out to me for more details!
So it probably doesn’t work inside workspaces, but would work directly on the IGEL using Firefox?
at least at this point
Correct, WorkSpaces doesn’t support redirecting the USB headset. But directly in Firefox has worked so far. Amazon acknowledged this, too
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does Amazon Chime works on Amazon Workspaces on IGEL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS