Does anyone know if Amazon Chime works on Amazon Workspaces on IGEL? 🙂
We’re currently working with Amazon on validating Chime with IGEL OS. Currently, the initial testing has been promising. Chime is a browser-based solution, and operates simply with an attached USB headset. Feel free to test with a browser in IGEL OS, and reach out to me for more details!
So it probably doesn’t work inside workspaces, but would work directly on the IGEL using Firefox?
at least at this point
Correct, WorkSpaces doesn’t support redirecting the USB headset. But directly in Firefox has worked so far. Amazon acknowledged this, too
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does Amazon Chime works on Amazon Workspaces on IGEL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?