Does anybody have experience with AZURE authentication issues when attempting to utilize it for ZOOM on a custom Partition
Hi David, can you forward a few screenshots of the issues you are facing? I’m not aware of that kind of issues…
Zoom client. If you are creating your own CP – You have to pull down libxcb-xtest.so.0 to get it to work. Also note that if you are logged into Zoom on another machine and try to login on IGEL OS all you get is a “generic error” instead of saying you are already logged into Zoom on another system. So, log out of Zoom from any other client –BEFORE– trying to log in.
@member – Where does this need to be placed
I found this item on Zoom site — support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363003-Getting-Started-with-SSO
you need to enter domain name of your vanity URL under SSO login.
Here is a login for our account for you:
Vanity Account SSO: PittsburghMercy
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does anybody have experience with AZURE authentication issues when attempting to utilize it for ZOOM on a custom Partition’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?
- How to schedule all IGEL OS devices to reboot at a specific time?