Does anybody have experience with AZURE authentication issues when attempting to utilize it for ZOOM on a custom Partition
Hi David, can you forward a few screenshots of the issues you are facing? I’m not aware of that kind of issues…
Zoom client. If you are creating your own CP – You have to pull down libxcb-xtest.so.0 to get it to work. Also note that if you are logged into Zoom on another machine and try to login on IGEL OS all you get is a “generic error” instead of saying you are already logged into Zoom on another system. So, log out of Zoom from any other client –BEFORE– trying to log in.
@member – Where does this need to be placed
I found this item on Zoom site — support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363003-Getting-Started-with-SSO
you need to enter domain name of your vanity URL under SSO login.
Here is a login for our account for you:
Vanity Account SSO: PittsburghMercy
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does anybody have experience with AZURE authentication issues when attempting to utilize it for ZOOM on a custom Partition’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?