Does anyone have a solution for location based printing through igel? I am using the igel (linux) to connect to citrix vdi (Win 10) desktops.
Thank you! I believe Thinprint could be one idea if a local created printer mapping is too complicated:
or printerlogic: kb.igel.com/igelos-10.05.500/en/printerlogic-8620377.html
or did I misunderstood you?
@member you could also assign CUPS printers to your IGEL OS devices and have them to map to session. kb.igel.com/igelos-10.05/en/mapping-local-printer-to-citrix-or-rdp-sessions-7110800.html
I didn’t have great luck getting local printers to pass through and work well in VDI. But I just wrote a logon script that identifies the thin client/subnet and maps network printers based on that gathered information. Maybe that would be an option?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does anyone have a solution for location based printing through IGEL? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?