Hello everyone, we have a problem with the flickering of Teams in Citrix with Lenovo ThinkPad, firmware version 11.04.200.01, We have everything working well but employees find it understandably very disturbing. Video and audio quality is good, downgrading is no option. Does anyone have a solution for this flickering ?
Hello Klaas, will send you a PM with a test firmware.
@member hey Sebastian can you please send me this firmware as well our client is having the same issue. Please and thanks!
They are using Lenovo as well
Hello Paul, The Flickering is gone 😀 in this testbuild.
@member Hey Sebastian, we are also experiencing the same issues that Klaas has. We are using Dell Wyse 5470 laptops. And we are also using 11.04.200.01. Is it possible to receive that new firmware as well. We are not running production, so we are able to test. Thanks.
Sure, sent a PM.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does anyone have a solution for Teams flickering in Citrix on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”