Hello everyone, we have a problem with the flickering of Teams in Citrix with Lenovo ThinkPad, firmware version 11.04.200.01, We have everything working well but employees find it understandably very disturbing. Video and audio quality is good, downgrading is no option. Does anyone have a solution for this flickering ?
Hello Klaas, will send you a PM with a test firmware.
@member hey Sebastian can you please send me this firmware as well our client is having the same issue. Please and thanks!
They are using Lenovo as well
Hello Paul, The Flickering is gone 😀 in this testbuild.
@member Hey Sebastian, we are also experiencing the same issues that Klaas has. We are using Dell Wyse 5470 laptops. And we are also using 11.04.200.01. Is it possible to receive that new firmware as well. We are not running production, so we are able to test. Thanks.
Sure, sent a PM.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does anyone have a solution for Teams flickering in Citrix on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?