hello everyone, new here. Does anyone know a working ICG version with IGEL firmware 11.03.300? We are running ICG 2.01.130. 11.02 and 11.01 IGEL firmware works fine.
Hello Toan, yes, just tried again: 2.01.130 works!
Hello Toan, I have tested this as well with all versions of 11.03 and have had no issues.
Thanks for the update – we check the fw logs and do not see anything blocking. Any ideas what we can be looking at next?
do we know if this is all https/http traffic? going through the ICG
[7:49 AM] we configured with a WAF in front ICG for additional security
[7:50 AM] we are trying to figure out why IGEL firmware 11.01 and 11.02 works but not 11.03
https, more precisely ssl
@member can you try doing a direct access and not go through the WAF?
It is websocket wrapped in SSL though, and if something is doing stateful inspection of the traffic it can break the websocket
ok, we will try and update this post
just wanted to everyone – due to our strict policy we need to have the WAF in front for the ICG, we were able to get it working properly with using a more relax policy
thank you all for your help. this is has helped us tremendously
happy to share our findings for those who are interested
Yes, please! Would defintely help a lot👍
sure, we applied the generic TCP policy on the WAF and remove SSL termination, it appears that the traffic generated is not HTTPS traffic and the WAF policies did not know how to handle it
Thank you for that!!
anytime! the thing that still puzzle us is that 11.02 or lower works fine, there must be an architecture change on 11.03 or higher
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does anyone know a working ICG version with IGEL OS firmware 11.03.300?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?