Does anyone know how the Hewlett-Packard MT45 works with Igel O.S. 10?
If you already got that device you can easily create a UDP with LX10 and figure it out 🙂
Some people here are thinking of ordering some and wanted to know quickly whether it would work well. I recommended that they order only one for testing, since we don’t have any at all yet, but apparently, they want to order quite a few right away.
The MT45 will work but the LTE cards can be a thing.
There are two types/brands of LTE cards that can be used and one works fine, the other doesn’t. I can’t recall which,
Hello Jeremy, Did you finally bought those MT45? We are considering that model for a customer project. We would be installing OS11 now. Any feedback will be apreciated. In the documentation we received, the HP ThinPro system that comes with the system, is also Ubuntu based, that should help….
Hello Igor, we did test the MT45 for a while. Some people encountered performance and connectivity problems, but it’s likely that it was related to their Wi-Fi connections, and not an inherent problem with the laptop running Igel software. I still have mine, so I can try using it again if you like to see how it works.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does anyone know how the Hewlett-Packard MT45 works with IGEL OS 10?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS