Hey all, does anyone know if IGEL OS-11 can be installed on a ChromeBook?
You would need to use the UDPocket
igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1552990235226300 Found this thread
Actually I think that one went to a different thread than I had copied. igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/CBJDENFFY/p1568328487104500?thread_ts=1568285539.092100
I’ve been able to successfully deploy the full iGel OS on Chromeboxes and have seen how to disable write protect on Chromebooks. it will be YMMV but it has been done
Refer to the following blog article -https://dreadysblog.com/2020/04/14/running-igel-os-on-chromebooks-converting-the-device-with-igel-os-creator-and-booting-from-internal-storage-part-ii/
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does anyone know if IGEL OS 11 can be installed on a ChromeBook?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS