Does anyone know the optimal icon size for customizing the start menu icon on the IGEL OS? Thanks
Have you checked out Doug’s IGEL Customization Guide, good info in there.
Just in addition to Carls answer, 256×256 to 512×512 and you should be good!
Thank you both so much for the quick responses. I will give both a try.
Isn’t the KB saying 64×64? Can’t really check because the KB gives 404’s while searching from norway but last month it was 64×64
True @member true, that’s the strict minimum, I prefer to use a bigger one for multiuse👍
ahh, I told customers that that’s the max 🙁
Hi @member, if you are thinking about adding your own icons I would like to suggest to use SVG files (Scalable Vector Graphics) as they can scale infinitely.
It’s an official standard, recommended by the W3C and native support on almost all Linux desktop environments.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does anyone know the optimal icon size for customizing the start menu icon on the IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?