Does ICG tunnel NTP requests back to the data center? My assumption would be no and we need to have public NTP sources configured for the clients. Correct?
Correct, it isn’t tunneling anything other than management traffic from UMS
Is it possible to set multiple ntp servers? Our IGEL mobile devices don’t have any internet access in the office wifi network.
afaik you can separate multiple entries by space
Just use the ntp server first that is mostly used. If your mobile IGEL devices are mostly outside your company network set one public ntp server first, the an internal one and after additional ones.
thanks a lot for this info!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL ICG tunnel NTP requests back to the data center? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?