Does Igel still offer the V5 to V10 upgrade/bridge license?
Barry, on IGEL V5 devices, you can upgrade to v10.
But if you do UDC2 (IGEL OS v5) and want to upgrade to UDC3 (IGEL OS v10) you will need to buy a upgrade license. I’m quite certain we still offer those. Ask your preferred reseller!
Hi @member please ask your IGEL representative
Thanks, I will reach out to my local Igel rep. Much faster responses here!
Just remember to update to latest v5 firmware version on IGEL UD devices before to update to v10. 😉
thanks for the tip!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does Igel offer the IGEL OS 5 to IGEL OS 10 upgrade/bridge license?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?