Does Igel still offer the V5 to V10 upgrade/bridge license?
Barry, on IGEL V5 devices, you can upgrade to v10.
But if you do UDC2 (IGEL OS v5) and want to upgrade to UDC3 (IGEL OS v10) you will need to buy a upgrade license. I’m quite certain we still offer those. Ask your preferred reseller!
Hi @member please ask your IGEL representative
Thanks, I will reach out to my local Igel rep. Much faster responses here!
Just remember to update to latest v5 firmware version on IGEL UD devices before to update to v10. 😉
thanks for the tip!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does Igel offer the IGEL OS 5 to IGEL OS 10 upgrade/bridge license?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?