Hi, in IGEL OS 11 there is not yet the possibility of setting an APPLIANCE MODE for Citrix XenDesktop Session.
### The following clients and features are not supported anymore
Citrix Legacy Sessions
Citrix Web Interface
Citrix StoreFront Legacy
Citrix HDX Flash Redirection
Citrix XenDesktop Appliance Mode
Flash Player Download
JAVA Web Start
Leostream Java Connect
VIA graphics driver
Self Service isn‘t an alternative? If not, please try to use this profile set I created, to reproduce a Appliance mode
Its nice to know I’m not the only person that has noticed this. We use NetScaler AAA (Frontend) to authenticate users with 2FA, etc. and have found that this has caused authentication issues with Citrix Self-Service. These were not experienced with “Citrix StoreFront legacy”.
Just to confirm @member, the firmware that you have provided in your last link, does that return the “Citrix StoreFront Legacy” option to the Appliance mode options?
Many thanks in advance ! 🙂
@member from what I recall we removed it completely in our OS11. On OS10 it is still available (if needed). Hope it helps a bit
Ok, I will see what I can do 😅
Thanks for the reply 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL OS 11 have Appliance Mode for Citrix XenDesktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”