Hello – Does OS11 requires to run in a 64 bit system? If so is there a way to find out if the existing hardware running OS10 is 64 compatible? Report maybe? Thanks!
OS11 is 64-Bit only, as OS10 is. You cannot from a UDP and see if it’s working
So you are saying that if we are running OS10 right now the hardware should support OS11 because 10 was only a 64 bit OS, correct?
If so, do you have any link to the hardware prerequisites for OS10 vs OS11 that I can reference?
like you see there isn‘t a real difference IMHO
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL OS 11 requires to run in a 64 bit system? If so is there a way to find out if the existing hardware running OS 10 is 64 compatible?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”