Does Igel OS support an USB-C Docking Station? Customer of mine want to create dom flexible Igel clients and has asked me to convert some new HP laptops into Igel OS but one of the conditions is that they can use a docking station at the office at the flex workspace. We think about a HP ProBook 450 G7 with a HP USB-C Dock G5 Docking station.
Yes, we use G4 docking stations.
Nice, thanks. They are also USB-C and all functions are working?
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”