Does Igel OS support an USB-C Docking Station? Customer of mine want to create dom flexible Igel clients and has asked me to convert some new HP laptops into Igel OS but one of the conditions is that they can use a docking station at the office at the flex workspace. We think about a HP ProBook 450 G7 with a HP USB-C Dock G5 Docking station.
Yes, we use G4 docking stations.
Nice, thanks. They are also USB-C and all functions are working?
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive