Hello Everybody, Im new to this community and have a question regarding 2FA and Igel. Does the Igel OS support Forti token with Citrix? We are testing a UD7 but cannot get past the Citrix Authentication because the receiver does not prompt for a token
Hello Jonhan, I would switch the Authentification mechanism: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/login-32870917.html
Citrix authentication mechanism (instead of IGEL), Smartcard enabled
I don’t have a Forti token by hand. Which brand / version do you have?
We have Soft Tokens
Hi, Thx for the reply, yes tried th citrix auth and gives Http error 302 error adding store. Server is configured for regular store name “general”. Could this be Certificates?
Does it work from a Browser Session?
Yes, get the normal SF page with token prompt
Then, yes, it might. Are you using a netscaler in front of Storefront?
yes we are
then remove the the path to store and storename in your connection profile.
Nice, That works!. Thanks so much!!
If I might ask fortitoken…are you using it with citrix app store?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ Does IGEL OS support Forti token with Citrix? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?