Hi, we have a user which want to use his UD-Pocket on a Fujitsu U7410-Device.
Actually we have got problems with the Touch pad. So, with my friend Google found this german article about the same issue in some other lx distributions:
Short version: we have to load the kernel module ic2_hid in /etc/modules-load.d/.
I want to check if that works in Igel OS. What’s the best way to do that?
It’s called i2c_hid, try to load it as root with ‘modprobe i2c_hid’ to check first if this helps.
Hi, it works, thank you. 🙂
Now you can try to put this command somewhere in custom commands.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”