Hi, we have a user which want to use his UD-Pocket on a Fujitsu U7410-Device.
Actually we have got problems with the Touch pad. So, with my friend Google found this german article about the same issue in some other lx distributions:
Short version: we have to load the kernel module ic2_hid in /etc/modules-load.d/.
I want to check if that works in Igel OS. What’s the best way to do that?
It’s called i2c_hid, try to load it as root with ‘modprobe i2c_hid’ to check first if this helps.
Hi, it works, thank you. 🙂
Now you can try to put this command somewhere in custom commands.
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive