Hi we have a customer who needs additional IGEL UD6-W10 but we can’t purchase any longer as they are end of life. What is the equivalent replacement as we needed to use Windows based devices to support touchscreen compatibility with a 2019 RDS farm?
Hi Kevin, do you mean multitouch or singletouch in RDS? Usually, I would rather recommend to use an Igel OS UD3 which should fit on single touch.
Hi Sebastian, we need multi touch for pinch and zoom functionality, not sure the UD3 supports that?
Hi Kevin, Multitouch is not supported on Linux and most Remote Protocols… The device / OS itself might work. There, I‘m afraid that there isn‘t an out of the Box solution but I would ask your local IGEL Sales rep. for a Presales contact, since we offer Zoom as a CP for local usage a.e. it‘s worst a try!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL OS support multi touch for pinch and zoom functionality?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS