Hi we have a customer who needs additional IGEL UD6-W10 but we can’t purchase any longer as they are end of life. What is the equivalent replacement as we needed to use Windows based devices to support touchscreen compatibility with a 2019 RDS farm?
Hi Kevin, do you mean multitouch or singletouch in RDS? Usually, I would rather recommend to use an Igel OS UD3 which should fit on single touch.
Hi Sebastian, we need multi touch for pinch and zoom functionality, not sure the UD3 supports that?
Hi Kevin, Multitouch is not supported on Linux and most Remote Protocols… The device / OS itself might work. There, I‘m afraid that there isn‘t an out of the Box solution but I would ask your local IGEL Sales rep. for a Presales contact, since we offer Zoom as a CP for local usage a.e. it‘s worst a try!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL OS support multi touch for pinch and zoom functionality?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?