Double Hardware Question Today…. 2 Customers….. First one, want to use UDC with Surface Pro/2/6. In PoC we doesnt can use the LTE Modem. Are they supportet? Second part with the Surface, we try to use the touchscreens, so i enable the calibriation session but if i start it it closed after a second and show me error: Calibriation aborted: use old settings. Used Firmware 10.5.500 and a PB .633.
Second customer. Want IGEL PoC for flexibel remote workers. So he want UDC with DELL/HP Business Laptops,…. the problem is the LTE modem support. Does anyone use Laptops with IGEL and LTE? Some modell suggestion will be VERY Nice 🙂
Hi! Can you check if they are linux drivers for the concerned Modems? On surface touchscreen topic: let‘s see what experiences other Slack users have🙏
Regarding LTE supported laptops, Toshiba have a couple of models they do in an “IGEL” spec than can be requested with LTE that work. they can ship without an OS and spec with smaller storage drives and a more appropriate amount of RAM for out OS than a full Windows laptop spec to get the cost down a bit as well.
Tecra A40 and Portege Z30 I believe were the models.
Many thx 🙂 One prob solved 🙂
LTE chipsets supported are:
Huawei E3372 LTE 0x12D1:0x14DC
Sierra Wireless EM 7305 LTE 0x1199:0x9063
Sierra EM7345 LTE 0x1199:0xA001
HP Hs3110 HSPA+ LTE 0x03F0:0x521D
Hi! Did you get a solution for the problem with the touchscreen on Surface Pro 6?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL OS support Surface Pro? and Does anyone use Laptops with IGEL and LTE?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS