Does IGEL OS support Thousand Eye (or other similar products) to provide connectivity analysis?
Like session connectivity information, like latency, rtt, etc? Or something else? From what I am seeing it looks similar to what ControlUp does.
We have many IGEL partners. — Here is the IGEL Wheel. You can reach out to them here in the IGEL Community. #tp-lakeside #tp-liquidware #tp-controlup #tp-goliath-technologies
Here is an article I wrote on IGEL and Lakeside — www.linkedin.com/pulse/igel-lakeside-systrack-ron-neher/
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL OS support Thousand Eye (or other similar products) to provide connectivity analysis?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”