Does IGEL OS support Thousand Eye (or other similar products) to provide connectivity analysis?
Like session connectivity information, like latency, rtt, etc? Or something else? From what I am seeing it looks similar to what ControlUp does.
We have many IGEL partners. — Here is the IGEL Wheel. You can reach out to them here in the IGEL Community. #tp-lakeside #tp-liquidware #tp-controlup #tp-goliath-technologies
Here is an article I wrote on IGEL and Lakeside — www.linkedin.com/pulse/igel-lakeside-systrack-ron-neher/
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL OS support Thousand Eye (or other similar products) to provide connectivity analysis?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?