Does IGEL OS support Thousand Eye (or other similar products) to provide connectivity analysis?
Like session connectivity information, like latency, rtt, etc? Or something else? From what I am seeing it looks similar to what ControlUp does.
We have many IGEL partners. — Here is the IGEL Wheel. You can reach out to them here in the IGEL Community. #tp-lakeside #tp-liquidware #tp-controlup #tp-goliath-technologies
Here is an article I wrote on IGEL and Lakeside — www.linkedin.com/pulse/igel-lakeside-systrack-ron-neher/
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL OS support Thousand Eye (or other similar products) to provide connectivity analysis?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?