does anyone know whether IGEL UDC / UD Pocket support vlan tagging?
as far as I remember tagging from client side: no. The needed modules 8021q are not available in our OS. But let‘s see if I missed something…
Sounds like we would need a feature request or use a port tagging instead
I think there is no option in our Setup, probably also the kernel mods are missing for it also. so it would be a FR. But are you sure, you need VLAN Tagging on the client?
thanks for your response! you two are honestly my personal heroes!
As i got the feedback right now 8021q.ko is not there and it also requires vconfig
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS