Can I get a confirmation on if iGel OS will run on a device with an AMD chip?
It should. Most x86_64 CPU’s are supported. You could download OS 11 and test with a trial license to confirm 🙂
@member We’ ve got Igel OS running on different hardware. Also on AMD Ryzen chip (HP t640 and HP MT45).
Thank you both for your reply.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL OS will run on a device with an AMD chip?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”