Can I get a confirmation on if iGel OS will run on a device with an AMD chip?
It should. Most x86_64 CPU’s are supported. You could download OS 11 and test with a trial license to confirm 🙂
@member We’ ve got Igel OS running on different hardware. Also on AMD Ryzen chip (HP t640 and HP MT45).
Thank you both for your reply.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL OS will run on a device with an AMD chip?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS