Does IGEL-os work with imprevata
Do you mean if we support the imprivata ProveID (a.e.)? Yes! Defintely. Do you have a specific need?
Yes one of my sales people posted the following.
One such customer has been experimenting with the iGel utility which installs a thin Linux OS on the PC, however this has shown a number of compatibility issues with other infrastructure elements, i.e. F5 and Imprivata OneSIgn/VDA. Whereas a Windows 7-based thin client (ThinPC) solution works perfectly
It might be related to rare bugs, but I can‘t agree on that. Are they specific F5 requirements to meet?
I don’t know I just picked it up on our general questions chat. I was sure I have seen it working
Me too, but F5 has a bunch of different solutions offered, so I preferred to ask for specific needs.
I would talk to Imprivata with that question. From what I understand Imprivata does not support Load Balanced VDI sessions, and recommends that you configure all your connection brokers in Imprivata natively and let the OneSign agent handle load balancing and fail-over.
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”