Does IGEL-os work with imprevata
Do you mean if we support the imprivata ProveID (a.e.)? Yes! Defintely. Do you have a specific need?
Yes one of my sales people posted the following.
One such customer has been experimenting with the iGel utility which installs a thin Linux OS on the PC, however this has shown a number of compatibility issues with other infrastructure elements, i.e. F5 and Imprivata OneSIgn/VDA. Whereas a Windows 7-based thin client (ThinPC) solution works perfectly
It might be related to rare bugs, but I can‘t agree on that. Are they specific F5 requirements to meet?
I don’t know I just picked it up on our general questions chat. I was sure I have seen it working
Me too, but F5 has a bunch of different solutions offered, so I preferred to ask for specific needs.
I would talk to Imprivata with that question. From what I understand Imprivata does not support Load Balanced VDI sessions, and recommends that you configure all your connection brokers in Imprivata natively and let the OneSign agent handle load balancing and fail-over.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS