does IGEL still support bootable IGEL OS from USB? non UD Pocket
You can, but it will only work on a single device due to licensing
do you have link with this info?
also, is there a way to encrypt the drive so no one can modify?
Here is a good article: www.igelcommunity.com/post/how-to-create-your-own-ud-pocket-for-single-device-use
@member ~please be aware that the method used above is not supported by IGEL.~
I apologize, this is supported, however you will only be able to use the USB device on the device the OS was installed on.
As for the encryption question, the OS partitions are signed and encrypted on all IGEL devices today.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL support bootable IGEL OS from USB? non UD Pocket?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?