does IGEL still support bootable IGEL OS from USB? non UD Pocket
You can, but it will only work on a single device due to licensing
do you have link with this info?
also, is there a way to encrypt the drive so no one can modify?
Here is a good article: www.igelcommunity.com/post/how-to-create-your-own-ud-pocket-for-single-device-use
@member ~please be aware that the method used above is not supported by IGEL.~
I apologize, this is supported, however you will only be able to use the USB device on the device the OS was installed on.
As for the encryption question, the OS partitions are signed and encrypted on all IGEL devices today.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL support bootable IGEL OS from USB? non UD Pocket?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”