Hello, can someone tell me if the igel UD Pocket(s) support three monitors? I’m currently using two, and trying to get three going, but not sure if three will work. Thanks
HI @member, that depends. We do support some specific graphicscards at least from Nvidia, but for instance on a laptop with a dock i would say probably not.
Hi Fredrik, okay thanks for the info. I’m currently using HP520 thin client(s), they have input support for VGA and two display ports. I currently have the VGA and one display port to DVI working, but was trying the other display to DVI. Thanks again.
Hello John, I’ll be back in the office on Monday, let me know if you want to have a web session.
Hi John, The HP t520 units only support two displays even though they have three output ports. It’s either the 2 DP ports OR 1 DP and 1 VGA. If memory serves it’s hardcoded into the BIOS.
Hello Cameron, thanks for the info, I was kinda wonder about that. Appreciate all the input. Thank you again!
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?