Is there a way to use the UD3-LX-31p with OS10? Which functions cause problems?
No, not really, it wouldn‘t make sense because of the hardware specs:
IZ2-RFX, IZ2-HDX, IZ2-HORIZON
IZ3-RFX, IZ3-HDX, IZ3-HORIZON
UD3-LX 50, UD3-LX 42, UD3-LX 41, UD3-LX 40
UD5-LX 50, UD5-LX 40
UD9-LX Touch 41, UD9-LX 40
UD10-LX Touch 10, UD10-LX 10p
okay thank you
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”