Is there a way to use the UD3-LX-31p with OS10? Which functions cause problems?
No, not really, it wouldn‘t make sense because of the hardware specs:
IZ2-RFX, IZ2-HDX, IZ2-HORIZON
IZ3-RFX, IZ3-HDX, IZ3-HORIZON
UD3-LX 50, UD3-LX 42, UD3-LX 41, UD3-LX 40
UD5-LX 50, UD5-LX 40
UD9-LX Touch 41, UD9-LX 40
UD10-LX Touch 10, UD10-LX 10p
okay thank you
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?