I had a UMS admin push a profile to the global directory, causing a system wide reboot. Are there logs, or and audit trail that I can use to find the user who made the change, and what changes were made?
If you activated logging in UMS Administration / Logging and using AD login to UMS then yes.
Hi! Do you have the Logging feature enabled under Administration, Logging? That might help to find the configuration inititiator: Right click on device, Logging – Messages / Event
@member I don’t have that logging feature enabled but i am interested in enabling it. Is there anything that i should be aware of if i enable it? Does enabling that cause storage to bloat ect?
Well, yes… I would recommend to set up a few Cleanup Jobs under UMS Administration, Admin Tasks: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.04/en/create-administrative-task-26035850.html kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.04/en/create-administrative-task-26035850.html
Delete Logging Data
Delete Job Execution Data
Delete Administrative Task Execution Data
Delete Process Events
but that should be enough👍
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”