Hi. Does anybody know if the IGEL-M330C or IGEL-M340C supports Wake on LAN?
Hi, yes, it should! At least, if no one disabled it in BIOS (del key on boot).
Thank you. I’ve been having trouble getting this to work.
I didn’t see Wake on LAN explicitly in the BIOS.
I read somewhere online that disabling ErP Power Control would do the trick. But it didn’t seem to help.
Do you know what setting in the BIOS allows for it?
I know there’s UMS config needed but I want to make sure the IGEL itself is properly configured before I started troubleshooting the UMS profile.
here’s what I’m looking at…
Let‘s start in another way (because I haven‘t this modell nearby me atm. and cannot check Bios).
usually, in a standard LAN and on pur hardware, no need to create a separate profiles for WoL, magic packet is always set by default (kb.igel.com/igelos/en/wake-on-lan-2720477.html), what may disturb: network.
Like described here: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8FC01UNM/p1563403704078200
I will try to find a device like when back in office but if you have spare time, the thread linked above may help.
Thanks for the references. I’ll read up on that and see what I can do with it.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL-M330C or IGEL-M340C supports Wake on LAN?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS