Does the ICG Agent periodically check for connectivity with the ICG? And if so, does it attempt to reconnect? I know that it’s normal behavior, but whenever we have to restart the ICG, it seems the only way for the ICG agents to become reconnected is if I have the end user restart or power off/power on their thin client at home.
Yes, that’s what I’ve been told but from what I recall, they are a few situations where the keep alive SSL connection just wits without reinitiating. There a custom app may help: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1591283989433900
Very cool! I’ll download the profile from the other thread and check it out. Thanks!
To add, I’d say most (or even all) instances where I have to restart ICG are due to changes on our firewalls, or random internet circuit “weirdness”
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does the IGEL ICG Agent periodically check for connectivity with the ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?