Does the ICG Agent periodically check for connectivity with the ICG? And if so, does it attempt to reconnect? I know that it’s normal behavior, but whenever we have to restart the ICG, it seems the only way for the ICG agents to become reconnected is if I have the end user restart or power off/power on their thin client at home.
Yes, that’s what I’ve been told but from what I recall, they are a few situations where the keep alive SSL connection just wits without reinitiating. There a custom app may help: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1591283989433900
Very cool! I’ll download the profile from the other thread and check it out. Thanks!
To add, I’d say most (or even all) instances where I have to restart ICG are due to changes on our firewalls, or random internet circuit “weirdness”
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does the IGEL ICG Agent periodically check for connectivity with the ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS