Does the ICG Agent periodically check for connectivity with the ICG? And if so, does it attempt to reconnect? I know that it’s normal behavior, but whenever we have to restart the ICG, it seems the only way for the ICG agents to become reconnected is if I have the end user restart or power off/power on their thin client at home.
Yes, that’s what I’ve been told but from what I recall, they are a few situations where the keep alive SSL connection just wits without reinitiating. There a custom app may help: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1591283989433900
Very cool! I’ll download the profile from the other thread and check it out. Thanks!
To add, I’d say most (or even all) instances where I have to restart ICG are due to changes on our firewalls, or random internet circuit “weirdness”
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does the IGEL ICG Agent periodically check for connectivity with the ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?