Please let me know, Does the PSIGEL need to be installed separately in the server where UMS server installed or UMS console is installed?
Hi, PSIGEL is a powershell wrapper for the API of the UMS (IMI) and can be used from any machine with powershell installed that can access the API (default port 8443 TCP).
since you postet here in the Windows-Channel – do you want to achive something especially related to the embedded Windows OS ?
for further infos:
You will finde documentation (also a quickstart) here: github.com/IGEL-Community/PSIGEL#quickstart
you can also head over to youtu.be/JbBUVjOyhrQ?list=WL&t=3634 where i gave a presentation for PSIGEL.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does the PSIGEL need to be installed separately in the server where UMS server installed or UMS console is installed?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS