Please let me know, Does the PSIGEL need to be installed separately in the server where UMS server installed or UMS console is installed?
Hi, PSIGEL is a powershell wrapper for the API of the UMS (IMI) and can be used from any machine with powershell installed that can access the API (default port 8443 TCP).
since you postet here in the Windows-Channel – do you want to achive something especially related to the embedded Windows OS ?
for further infos:
You will finde documentation (also a quickstart) here: github.com/IGEL-Community/PSIGEL#quickstart
you can also head over to youtu.be/JbBUVjOyhrQ?list=WL&t=3634 where i gave a presentation for PSIGEL.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does the PSIGEL need to be installed separately in the server where UMS server installed or UMS console is installed?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?