Does the zoom plugin on iGel support the feature virtual backgrounds for zoom? (VMware Horizon)
Not sure how I have to read that featurelist…
it depens on the camera
seems i have 1 which can
Logitech C270 is OK and the build-in uvc in a Toshiba Tecra is also OK.’
Running Fw 11.05.138.
FWIW – Virtual backgrounds don’t work on Wyse 5070 thin clients with ThinOS and Zoom VDI plugin 5.4.59208.1207. It’s the processor/GPU in the thin client that limits virtual backgrounds. It might work with the green screen option but that’s not a great experience.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does the Zoom plugin on IGEL OS support the feature virtual backgrounds?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR