Does UD3-LX support OS11?
In general yes, but it depends from your modell;
UD3-LX60, UD3-LX 51, UD3-LX 50
Specific model is UD3-LX 51ac
This is our ONLY IGel manufactured thin client – others are all UDC
Yes! Works smoothly! kb.igel.com/igelos-10.06.100/en/upgrading-igel-devices-from-igel-os-10-to-igel-os-11-23508569.html
Hrmmm – then not sure what the issue is. I have assigned the firmware to it, but it fails trying to download from update.igel.de when it should be pulling the firmware from local UMS
I am going to try the upgrading to the latest version of V10, before 11 to see if that makes a difference
Yes. would make sense. We addressed a few Upgrade Bugs in latest 10.06.170
Just in case: which UMS Version are you using and how are you distributing the Updates? From UMS or FTP? Please don‘t forget that on OS10 you need the LX Firmware not OS.
Doh! I was trying to use OS firmware…… I thought they were “unified” in v11
In OS11 they are unified! But on v10 not😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does UD3-LX support IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?