Moving TC in UMS
I can no longer move clients to a directory – UMS is 5.09.100. Drag’n’drop isn’t working. Anyone else with that?
Works like a charm here… UMS 5.09.100
@member are all directories located under the know “thin clients”?
Yes. It was working before upgrading UMS. It’s running on windows, already restarted UMS and the VM itself.
works perfectly here to
silly question: Do you use your iPhone? I’m asking because of the “image from iOS” Screenshot
Nope, I just copied it from another thread of mine. I’m writing now from iPhone – and there are no silly questions ☺️
please try to restart the IGEL RMGUIServer
Win + S => search for “Services”
right click on “IGEL RMGUIServer” => Restart
Weird – I had the problem with drag’n’drop in the whole VM. Couldn’t move any other icon on desktop, just realized now. Shut it down and restarted it once more and it’s working again. Thanks and sorry guys!
no problem, you’re welcome
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Drag and drop stopped working in IGEL OS UMS 5.09.100?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS