Not sure if this is the right spot to ask this, but here it goes. I have a user with dual monitors that are extended, but there have been several times when they switch to mirrored for no particular reason. I open Display Switch and fix the issue, but I’m not sure why it’s happening in the first place. Any thoughts?
Desktop? Laptop? Os versión? Vdi?
Using an Igel client (M250C). OS 11.03.500. Connecting to a vdi delivered through Citrix from Vmware.
Hey Scott, this is an identified issue with 11.03.500. We are waiting for a fix from development, but the current recommendation is to downgrade to 11.03.100.
Is there a fix for this yet?
We are currently experiencing this issue and believe it happens when the device is turned off.
Yes, there is a private build. Let me find it and I will PM you the link @member
I am also experiencing this same issue. It seems to be when the monitors go into power save mode, at least most of the time. Could I also get the fix? We are currently on 11.03.583 @member
Hey @member,I am OOO today and not in front of a PC. ping me tomorrow if nobody gets you the private build before then
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Dual monitors switch to mirrored from that are extended for no particular reason running IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?