Hello. I have a problem with the audio codecs in Ekiga and hope someone can help me. My problem is that Ekiga don’t save the audio codecs settings. After a reboot the system set the default settings. Is there a trick or is it possible to change the default configuration over the terminal. In UMS I didn’t found any options to configurate the audio codecs for eikga. Thx for your help! Kind regards Holger
Hello Holger, which codec exactly, are you trying to set and which Firmware are you using atm.?
Thx for your reply! I’m trying to use PCMA und I have 11.04. I have the same problem with 11.03.
You are welcome, I guess this setting is already se, right? Could you also provide a screenshot where you are trying to set it up?
yes, this setting is already set. 😞 Any other setting will take over, only the audio codecs don’t work.
Could you provide a screenshotof the setting inside the client you want to have set?
yes, with the same result. what i’m missing in the registry is the media_list in audio like in video. I think there must be the problem.
Do you have a screenshot by hand how it should looks like if you set it manually?
It should look like this:
The good thing: I can reproduce the issue 😄 The bad, I have look how to solve it 😄
😄 …. I trust in you 🙂
thx for your help!
Seems to work: Will send you a profile in a second!
Here we go, profile attached. Please import it into UMS, assign, Reboot(mandatory) and test!
You save my day! Thx a lot! It seems to work. Tomorrow I will do a field test and give you a feedback.
Happy to help!! Keep my fingers crossed for your tomorrows test👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Ekiga don’t save the audio codecs settings on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”