Hi, i’m trying to create a bootable USB-device for osc11.03.560, but when using your preparestick application, I keep getting error that access is denied>
Can’t I just create a bootstick manually? Which file system do I need to use?
On Windows … Here are some options
On Macintosh — use dd
which filesystem is required for osc11.03.560?
You use one of the tools to put the .ISO file to image onto USB
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: “access is denied” creating a bootable USB-device for IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS