Hello, i get an error “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_HTTP_REQUEST_FAILED” by connecting my udc3 Client OS11.01.100.01 to our Citrix farm . Has anyone an idea?
Hi! Can you try to access citrix by using a browser session on the endpoint? Would be interesting to see if it works there.
Yes that works fine
Can you share what you are using? Storefront / Netscaler ? I guess https but I prefer ask.
Can you show us how you configured your citrix Session?
the Storefronts 3.12.4000 are loadbalance with the netscaler 12.1. build 51.16. session
The richttext file seems to be corrupted (at least for me🙈). Can you upload the screenies directly to Slack maybe?
Try this Sebastian
Thanks @member 👍
@member can you provide a screenie of the server settings as well? If confidential, a PM would help also.
The solution is: the root CA certificate was broken and I had to be replaced them. Thanks @member for your help!!!!👍
Glad to help. Teamviewer Sessions are still the fastest debug way, thanks for having allowed this so quickly.
So… back in office, here is what we did:
1) We tested the access through a Firefox Session, that worked BUT with a certificate error
3) Reuploaded the RootCA Certificate as Common Purpose certificate to UMS
4) removed old files/reboot
and that worked.
Happy weekend to everyone!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘”Error adding store:AM_ERROR_HTTP_REQUEST_FAILED” connecting IGEL UDC3 Client to our Citrix farm’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”