I’m trying to perform a UMS upgrade from 6.05.100 to 6.06.110 with HA MS SQL DB and getting this error.
“An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file: DeleteFile failed; 32.”
“The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.”
Any idea how I bypass this error? Thanks!
Hello Justin, please check in Taskmanager (All users) if rmadmin.exe or rmclient.exe is opened somewhere and if yes, kill the process
Got it thanks Sebastien!
Yes, thats it – I have done an upgrade on a four node UMS cluster last week and I got the same error – it was exactly what @member wrote.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: “An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file: DeleteFile failed; 32” trying to upgrade UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?