I’m trying to perform a UMS upgrade from 6.05.100 to 6.06.110 with HA MS SQL DB and getting this error.
“An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file: DeleteFile failed; 32.”
“The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.”
Any idea how I bypass this error? Thanks!
Hello Justin, please check in Taskmanager (All users) if rmadmin.exe or rmclient.exe is opened somewhere and if yes, kill the process
Got it thanks Sebastien!
Yes, thats it – I have done an upgrade on a four node UMS cluster last week and I got the same error – it was exactly what @member wrote.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: “An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file: DeleteFile failed; 32” trying to upgrade UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive