Has anyone else been recently getting these prompts for RDP sessions? No major changes to UMS or profiles have been made? We have been using RDP like this for about a year without any prompts like this…
OS versions 11.04.240.01 and 11.05.100.01
Might be related to Windows Updates sometimes, or changes on AD / CA side. If that fits for you, I would check if these setting helps in your profile:
Uncheck: Verify Server certificates: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/options-42010846.html
This worked thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error” Can not verify certificate of remote computer” connecting via RDP on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”